Thursday, September 24, 2009

I' m a scared Norton!!!!!!!!!!!

The posting has been light as we are preparing to go to Cailfornia to meet with manufacturers and textile makers to make new clothes.

I am shitting. What if there is an earthquake? Or a riot? What if the Menace to Society BoysNtheHood want to do a drive by while I am buying bloomers at the LA fashion mart? How do I get around? Where's the subway? Why is everyone Mexican or Vietanese?

I don't like this. I don't like to go out of my comfort zone.

I mean shit, what if Leah Remini cuts in front of me in the deli line?

12 comments:

chickelit said...

Be sure to check out In-N-Out Burger. They're pretty much everywhere in LA.

dr kill said...

You better hope it's only Leah. What if it's Adrienne Barbeau?

Go help our Dolphins at San Diego Sunday. They can use it.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

If you see the guy in the OC who got his thingie stuck in a barbell ring yesterday say hello for me.

Darcy said...

Ohhh! Maybe you could meet Blake!

chickelit said...

Go help our Dolphins at San Diego Sunday.

If you do, make a stop in Oceanside along the way.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to California...

Trooper York said...

Hey I would put up a video of "California Dreaming" but then I would be subject to the dictates of Meghans Law.

chickelit said...

Hey I would put up a video of "California Dreaming" but then I would be subject to the dictates of Meghans Law.


How about at least of photo of Michelle Phillips (with her erstwhile husband).

Trooper York said...

That was a Mackenzie Pillips joke but I don't know how to reach that.

I guess I will keep trying one day at a time.

Oh. Heh.

Trooper York said...

Obviously you don't have to watch Oprah at 3 in the morning when you wife can't fall asleep.

chickelit said...

That was a Mackenzie Pillips joke but I don't know how to reach that.

I saw that right away too-I was just trying to get you back on track.

blake said...

She'll apoologize.

Adorably.