Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Commenter Memories Number 131: Allie talks about her daughters underwear

Allie said I had a small dog named Teddy, or devil dog as my kids called him. He was a Peek a Pom, half Pomeranian and half Pekingese. He was smart, surprisingly, but a bad bad dog, he would steal my teenage daughters underwear and run under the bed with them.

 I worked night shift and had to keep the bedroom door partially opened because Teddy insisted on being in there with me, but wanted the door partially opened or he would scratch on it. He killed my sons hamster and dragged it under my bed along with his stash of my daughters underwear.

Being woken up by a snarling little beast under the bed and screeching teenage girls and a wailing 10 year old boy, all trying to get at the beast with a broom , was to say the least, sleep depriving.

I've had Pomeranians before, that were much better behaved, I blame the Pekingese half

2 comments:

chickelit said...

I thought that was an odd penchant...

...for a dog.

blake said...

Heh. This needs a little formatting...