Saturday, February 11, 2012

I hate celebrities!


I hate celebrities. I mean they have such a sense of entitlement. If we get any small measure of notoriety I promise you I will not let it go to our head. Celebrities expect everything for free. Now don't get me wrong....I love free stuff and if someone wants to give me something I will take it cheerfully and thankfully. But I will not go out and strong arm people.

The reality show people are the worst. Jill Zarin had this big war with some airline because they wouldn't kiss her ass. Snookie is always glomming free shit. And the Kardashians  are always getting free tickets to sporting events so one of those whores could hook up with another athlete. I mean look at this picture of Khloe Kardashian at the Knick game. I mean who wants their view of the game being blocked while they interview her on the sideline.

That shit ain't right.

9 comments:

chickelit said...

Will you hate yourself if the show really takes off?

Or will you change the celebrity paradigm?

Anonymous said...

They of all people need free stuff the least.

BJM said...

It's all part of the rentseeking, entitlement society we're devolving into.

It's not going to end well, it never does.

blake said...

Hirsute!

Trooper York said...

Don't worry BJM. We are adults and it won't turn our heads like the Jersey Shore douches. I get free stuff all the time. You see on Court St all the owners of busniesses give each other free stuff all the time. Or discounts. You see we are all celebrities to each other. So it is nothing new to us.

Trooper York said...

Plus for the past five years big shot celebrities come in to get free stuff and it really pisses us off. I won't do that shit. If it is a promotional thing like free Knick tickets that's fine because they do that for TV. So it is fine with me. But as for the rest we will play it be ear.

We are going to be humble. No matter what.

Trooper York said...

Chickie I am going to turn the celebrity paradigm on it's fuckin ear. Not that we will get that famous but lets say TMZ is following me you know what I am going to do? I am going to take them to the pizza store and buy them a slice. And introduce them to Pedro the guy who works behind the counter. Because they are too hoity toity to talk to him.

They are going to be so confused that they will end up leaving me alone. Watch and see.

The Dude said...

Dating outside her species?

Or is she - only ironrailsironweights knows for sure.

Fursuit fur sure!

BJM said...

Sorry, Trooper, my writing was unclear...I was referring to free stuff becoming a societal entitlement...such as the free contraception just proposed by The Magician In Chief.

I worry not a whit about you and Lisa going Hollywood on us.

Industry/biz comps are part of the cost of doing bidness and building good will...but there's huge difference between demanding a taste and scratching each others backs. Capice?