Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hot steaming inside poop!!!!!!

Hey I was talking to a TV network type person and they told me they were going into Manhattan to fire someone. It seems a star of a show is so drunk and coked up that they are dropping the show and cutting them loose. But they wouldn't tell me who it was.

Now if I was a conventional wisdom kind of guy I would go with the tattoo guy because you would think that would be who it would be. But I don't think like that.

I bet it is those cupcake bitches. They seem way too wholesome for me. They are like that fuckin' Mitt Romney. I mean he tortures dogs and wears that funny underwear. But he pretends to be so straight. Give me a guy who made a few mistakes in his life and came back from them. Someone who's been there and done that shit and ain't impressed.

 But it was an interesting bit of hot steaming inside TV poop!!!!

2 comments:

blake said...

Cupcakes are wholesome.

Deal.

chickelit said...

Dammit blake! you stepped in it!