Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Marilyn's Diary

It was very hard to keep my feelings for my Uncle Herman secret. And Uncle Herman feelings for me made him very hard.

So we had to keep a low profile and be circumspect. Which was hard for Uncle Herman because he wasn't circumspect or even circumscribed because he was created in Germany and he didn't want any to think he was Jewish. Not that he cared but they would be mean to him in the steam room in the gymnasium.

 Uncle Herman and I would have to have little signs to show how we felt to each other. Uncle Herman would pull on his ear. Of course he didn't know his own strenght and he would pull off his ear and Lily would have to sew it back on. That was why he could never masturbate. But when he yanked on his ear it was his way of telling me he loved me.

 I would also show him that I loved him in a special way. I would wear my pointiest bra. So my luscious young firm breasts would be two sweet cones of desire pointing straight at his heart. He love my pointy titty bras. Sometimes when we would make love that would be the only thing I would wear. Well that and some cobwebs and a shroud. He liked his sex dead missionary style.

 But the pointy bra was my way to show him how much I loved him. He would stare at me and lick his lips and then the back of his neck. He had a tongue that made Gene Simmions look like Pee Wee Herman.

 I loved my Uncle Herman. And his prehensile tongue. And he loved me.

And my pointy titties.

 I miss those days.

 And I miss my pointy tits.

21 comments:

The Dude said...

Uncle Herman and Carol Herman begat Pee Wee Herman? Who freakin' knew? Actually, that kind of makes sense.

chickelit said...

My vision is going all blurry. I think I may need a break from here.

AllenS said...

It's because you only have one eye, Chick.

The Dude said...

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/memba_them#tab=most_recent&id=109884

chickelit said...

@soixante: Your link cuts off and is impossible to cut and paste.

The Dude said...

See if this works.

Marilyn and Eddie

The Dude said...

Worked on my computer.

AllenS said...

On this Valentine's Day, you will be able to impress the object of your affection with some caring phrases.

"I LOVE YOU" IN 10 LANGUAGES

English -- I Love You
Spanish -- Te Amo
French -- Je T'aime
German -- Ich Liebe Dich
Japanese -- Ai Shite Imasu
Italian -- Ti Amo
Chinese -- Wo Ai Ni
Swedish -- Jag Alskar Dig
Lithuanian -- As Tave Meliu
Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta -- Nice Tits, Get in the Truck.

The Dude said...

Australian - Brace yourself, Sheila.

Wisconsin - git yer own cow!

Anonymous said...

I think I may have heard a few of those special ways of saying "I love you" over the years.

Of course I'm partial to the Wisconsin way .

Titus said...

I love pointy tits.

Pointy tits.

Pointy.

Tits.

chickelit said...

@Titus:

YOU'LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT!

Titus said...

I am watching Westminster.

So exciting.

The doberman just won his class.

The Irish Setter won Sporting Class and she had a litter of 15 in May. Her tits were hanging kind of low, definitely not pointy.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

My sister went to Westminster for her third consecutive year this week. Her Champion Gordon Setter earned an award of merit today. Not bad.

Titus said...

And the Pekingnese wins!

My family has has pekes for many years. My mom had pekes and my dad had springer spaniels to hunt birds.

Yes, they are slow and have attitude, but they are fucking adorable and will follow you all throughout the house. Loyal, loving, dependable and a great lapdog.

Congrats to the Peke!

Titus said...

And the Peke, although small, will rule the house if any other dogs are present.

All of my dad's springer spaniels knew their place when the peke was around.

Titus said...

FYI-if I didn't have to work in corporate America and Clouds and Creative Economy I would be breeding and showing dogs.

That will be my life when I get retire.

I will live on a farm, my family's farm likely, and raise, breed and show and compete in the dog arena.

I can't wait.

ndspinelli said...

Great post AllenS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

In honor of the Pekingese winning the Westminster Dog Show , I'll repost my Peek a Pom story I posted yesterday in another thread.

I had a small dog named Teddy, or devil dog as my kids called him. He was a Peek a Pom, half Pomeranian and half Pekingese. He was smart, surprisingly, but a bad bad dog, he would steal my teenage daughters underwear and run under the bed with them.

I worked night shift and had to keep the bedroom door partially opened because Teddy insisted on being in there with me, but wanted the door partially opened or he would scratch on it.

He killed my sons hamster and dragged it under my bed along with his stash of my daughters underwear. Being woken up by a snarling little beast under the bed and screeching teenage girls and a wailing 10 year old boy, all trying to get at the beast with a broom , was to say the least, sleep depriving.

I've had Pomeranians before, that were much better behaved, I blame the Pekingese half.

blake said...

o/~Marilyn
Madam librarilyn~\o

Wait, what?