Friday, February 10, 2012

The New Normal?

You have to get used to the new circumstances of your life. Now that we are filming almost every day our life is not our own. You see when you own your own business you get to do things they way you want to do them. Come into to work the days you need to come in. Delegate authority. Send your time productively.
 
When you sign on to a project like this you have to do what is on their schedule and your routine is disrupted. For instance we don't even get to watch TV anymore! You see we used to DVR the shows we liked and when we came home we would watch them three and four at a time. We would zip through the commercials and catch all our favorite reality shows and stuff. But now we get home so late and are so exhausted we have to go right to sleep and can't watch any TV at all. I am going through withdrawal! And now we are missing one of our favorites.

The Real Housewives of Orange County is back on and these whores are craptastic. A bigger bunch of no good worthless blond pieces of shit can't be found outside of the faculty of second tier Midwestern mediocre colleges. These broads are so bad they are good. And we are missing them!

The only solace we have is that a lot of the crew worked on the new "Real Housewives of New York" so we got a lot of the inside gossip on that show. Which is a double edged sword. They are going to gossip about us. Not that I have anything to hide. I mean what are they going to say? That I have a blog with a lot of crazy shit on it. Hee.

15 comments:

Titus said...

They have nice tits.

tits.

Anonymous said...

I guess we are a kind of a hot sleazy entity unto ourselves here at Troopers blog, yeah we are as sleazy as any of those Housewives, screw 'em.

Titus said...

Are those tits real?

If so you have to admire their strength and ability to not droop.

chickelit said...

I believe that Sixty is the expert here on distinguishing real from fake.

chickelit said...

By sight alone.

Trooper York said...

I prefer a taste test myself....but I am married so I can't do that anymore.

Trooper York said...

Titus those ta-ta's are as believable as reality television. Just sayn'

Titus said...

Can you tell by looking or feeling or both a tit whether it is fake or not?

tits.

The Dude said...

Troop is the man!

Titus said...

I like the word tits.

tits.

Titus said...

My sister had very large breasts and had a titecdimy because she wanted them smaller.

What do you guys think of women have an operation to make their tits smaller?

tits.

Titus said...

One of my past assistants who was fucking hot and went to school with Gwenny also had a titecdimy.

She was really tiny and had these huge melons.

I was always feeling them.

I hope I didn't contribute to her decision to have a titecdimy.

tits.

chickelit said...

This was sad. She almost got me interested in watching tennis.

BJM said...

@Chickenleettle

Tennis hasn't been the same since Kornakova retired.

Vicky seriously flipping out on Tamra is going to be three kinds of awesome.

blake said...

I remember @Darcysport linking that well-endowed tennis player. I already expressed my feelings on the later thread.

Even with the reduction, she's still looking fairly well endowed.