Saturday, February 11, 2012

One Adam-12....see the woman....she seems to be lost in space


"Excuse me Ma'am but you look confused?"
"Thank you officer. I seem to be lost in space. I can't find my husband. The last time I saw him he was wearing a mask and dressed all in black. And he had a whip. I can't find my daughters. Or my son. Or that gay guy who keeps talking to the toaster. I am just lost. Lost in Space."
"That's ok Ma'am. We will help you. Why don't you come with us."
"Oh and I have a collie. It a boy collie that thinks it's a girl collie."
"That's fine. It's the sixties."

6 comments:

The Dude said...

I watched a bit of Lassie Come Home the other day - had to change the channel. Wretched manipulation of the emotions of anyone who has a heart or loves animals.

Good news - Lassie comes home. Bad news, that douche Timmy is still down the frickin' well.

blake said...

So, she's married to Zorro?

These '60s TV references are lost on me.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

June Lockhart is bustin' out all over.

Trooper York said...

Blake you don't Guy Williams?

He was the Tom Selleck of his day.

blake said...

He was? He looks more like the Cesar Romero of his day.

Trooper York said...

Caesar Romero is Tom Selleck. A big good looking lunkhead who can't act.

They are the same guy.