Monday, February 20, 2012

It's all about the childrens!


[Legs Diamond]
Legs Diamond in the house
And we sendin clown love out to Above the Law

[Violent J]
When I sit there and right the shit for the mic I hold
I make sure my beats are loud, and bold, and cold
Violent J is the name that I go by
Wakin up with blood on my hands and I don't know why
You motherfuckers tryin to get in my path
Don't be surprised when you get a shotgun up your ass
Instigators, I got one for that ass too
I'm gonna hang you from a street light, mangled and blue (eww)
You on my shit like a fiend coke
But if you say the wrong thing i'll put a slit in your throat
So, it's not the answer, no, i'm not a dancer, no
I'm not a hero, a zero , but I call myself a juggalo
And this is not a demo
ICP, Above The Law, we let it GO

[(Chorus) 2x]
Fantasizing, dramatizing, re-enacting MURDER MURDER

[Shaggy 2 Dope]
I feel actions, speak loud like words, and verbs and adjectives
They give the scrubs a chance to live
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/i/insane-clown-posse-lyrics/murder-rap-lyrics.html }
Not who's first, second or third
It ain't he said, and she said, fuck whatever you heard
When you live like that your life is mangled
In other words your neck is all tangled up
I ain't a hoe, I always go for mine
I was taught it's hard from the start, but you can always CLIMB

[(Chorus) 2x]

[Violent J]
Violent J, I break backs, back break with my crew
If i'm jumping in the pit then i'm gettin loose
Cause i'm takin out people, causing bodily harm
Making moves to improve the Dark Carnival brainstorm

[Shaggy 2 Dope {Violent J}]
I'm not inferior, not takin no shit
Last kid that tried to check me got his fuckin neck slit
{Powers my name, the clown be insane}
And if we get to panicking WE ALL GONNA REARRANGE

[The Ring Leader]
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Triple Threat!
The Wraith, The Great Milenko, and the Ringmaster!!
(Insane Clown Posse)

20 comments:

chickelit said...

Great new tag!

Trooper York said...

It is gonna get old fast when I tag every post with it.

Except for the one's with Marilyn Munster and Betty Rubble.

Anonymous said...

They really don't know you, that was very insulting. I don't blame you for being outraged. What a bunch of asses.

Chip S. said...

It says nothing about you, but it says a lot about the people they usually hang out with.

BJM said...

Man, that really blows, hopefully the production clusterfuck will be worth your while in the end.

Just keep reminding yourself why you signed on in the first place, ignore the flack and stay on target.

Michael Haz said...

People are what they fear in others.

windbag said...

The older I get, the more I understand The Flood.

windbag said...

Invite them down here. It's the easiest place on the planet to kill people and get off scot-free. A few years back, a guy caught his wife and her lover at his house. Shot and killed the bastard. The first day of the trial, his lawyer (a racquetball buddy of mine) made a motion to dismiss.

The sheriff's department didn't have a ballistics test done on the murder weapon, so no murder weapon officially existed. Nobody at the scene was tested for gunpowder residue, so there was no telling who had fired a gun and who hadn't.

Bam! Motion granted.

Darcy said...

Wow. Awful behavior.

But! Actions speak louder, and I'm sure yours did.

MamaM said...

Just keep reminding yourself why you signed on in the first place, ignore the flack and stay on target.

And save your stories. If not here, then in some quick notes in an email to yourself. Offload the emotion, and get the bare bones of the situation down in writing so it can be picked up at a later time. There's another reality being revealed, one the childrens who end up loving the show or Lisa or you might consider interesting reading down the road when the final season is over.

Trooper York said...

That's great advice MamaM and I intend to follow it. I will most likely delete this post and put up a song.

Because writing down and sharing it with you is the only thing stopping me from ending up on Rikers Island.

chickelit said...

I will most likely delete this post and put up a song.

The tag's a keeper though, right?

The Dude said...

Thanks for posting a picture of one of my childhood heroes. He may be the only guy in history who could get away with wearing a horseshoe necklace and clocking his opponents with it. Wresting is real, right?

chickelit said...

I figgered as much

Trooper York said...

The original post will be available upon request by email. I will be happy to send it to you.

Trooper York said...

Just in case you don't check Trooper York every fifteen minutes the way you are supposed to do.

Trooper York said...

That will be the new procedure.

BJM said...

Hmmm...I thot it was spelt Doofus.

Titus said...

That's too bad.

Too bad you can't fire them.

tits.

blake said...

Man, was I confused until TY said he was gonna delete the post and put up a song.

Email it if you can, TY.